Sell Your Watches in Easy Way
Feeling bored with your timepiece? Or you've been eyeing more valuable watches and need cash out immediately? Lo and behold, consignment can be your option.
In this article, you will understand more about consignment and its process. Moreover, you will also find out which consignee offers the quickest and safest transaction so you can sell your watch without worry.
What is A Watch Consignment?
Before we go through the detailed step-by-step, it is better to know what consignment is.
Consignment is a derivative of the verb consigns. Simply put, watch consignment is the process of asking for a third party to sell watches for you.
Of course, the service does not come for free. You ought to pay the third party a fee, much like a payment for their service. Usually, the third party asks for a fixed rate. However, some consignees set a certain percentage as a commission fee.
Why is Consignment Necessary?
Why should you use a consignment instead of finding a buyer yourself?
Firstly, it may take some time to find a serious buyer if you do it yourself. Consignees usually have a targeted market to sell pre-owned watches. They will help you expand exposure, thus speeding up the whole process.
Moreover, the consignment process will put your watch at a standard price, making it easier to get a potential buyer. Buyers will be more likely to trust a consignment since buying a watch directly has a high risk of fraud.
Secondly, consignment helps you avoid scammers. With consignment, it's their responsibility to find a good and honest buyer. It crosses off the list of scammers to get near you.
Lastly, and most importantly, it gives you more time. If you're busy, putting your watch for consignment will save you a lot of time. It will be easy to sell your watch and still do your activities as usual.
The Best Place to Sell Watches Online
Where can you sell a vintage watch? Omniluxe has the answer.
Here in Omniluxe, we accept every kind of luxury watch for sale. From Omega, Rolex, and even Patek Phillipe, scoring a good deal is our expertise.
In Omniluxe, the average time for your watch to successfully sell out is 1-2 weeks. And don't worry, Omniluxe guarantees to transfer you the payment safely and securely. So, you're free to sell watches online for cash whenever.
Omniluxe has three affordable packages that you can choose from. You can have your watch professionally photographed and displayed on Omniluxe's social media. But, you are also free to send your photos.
How to Sell Luxury Watches
To sell your luxury watches online, you only have to go through these simple steps:
- First, go to Omniluxe's consignment page. For your convenience, it is best to create your own account first and set it to automatic log-in.
- Second, you can contact Omniluxe's staff through Whatsapp or other social media such as Facebook and Instagram.
- After you get in contact with our staff, they will offer you a consignment form. Fill out the form thoroughly.
- Then, the staff will also ask you to send some photos of your watch. It is better to take the photo in a well-lit room, so your watch will appear vividly. It will also help the staff to examine your watch better virtually.
- After the photo is sent, you can pick one of three packages that Omniluxe offer. The admin fee starts from IDR 400,000 per item.
- Lastly, Omniluxe will post photos of your watch online. You must relax and wait until there is a buyer, knowing your watch is safe.